Friday, October 31, 2014

It's been such a long time

Can you hear the song by Boston playing on your internal soundtrack?

I haven't posted here in such a very long time and wondering if I should start a new spot.  I think I will dink around here a bit to help me figure that out.

So where does this begin... It was a dark and stormy night.  No.  Wait:  here I am in Port Townsend, me and Bella.  The work change feels huge and all encompassing and has allowed a change in location *music transitions to Jimmy Buffett, changes in attitude, changes in latitude* and that change in attitude is part of what I am looking for.  

Well, that's enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. "And time doesnt wait for me, it keeps on rollin'
    There's a long road, I've gotta stay in time with
    I've got to keep on chasin' that dream, though I may never find it"

    Looking forward to your musings.

    ReplyDelete